A little about Norm Scott

Central, New Jersey, United States
"... because in life, there are no second takes" That is how I view all the details of my profession. I am fully committed to providing the finest photographs that are possible! For generations to come your photographs will be treasured and enjoyed. From the moment you decide I am the one to photograph the most important day of your lives, until long after the last guest has gone, my commitment to you and my craft never wavers! My wife and I have been happily married for almost 25 years, and believe it or not, we met on a blind date! We have 2 dogs with excellent taste and from time to time they might chime in with their thoughts. Check in every so often. Thanks for stopping by.

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge
View over the lake

When a wedding Photographer gets carried away

When a wedding Photographer gets carried away
Bad Idea

Here he is again

Here he is again

Hello I m a photojournalist

Hello I m a photojournalist

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well it has been quite a while since I placed a scoop.

Hello everyone,

It was a crazy time for us. Judy and I moved our location from Willow Pointe to a wonderful new place at 800 Tennent Road in Manalapan. We are located on the second floor right above the Brace Place. This location is just at the intersection of Tennent Road, Gordons Corner Road, and Route 9.
Our new location has warm cozy feel and everything is neat and uncluttered.

Over the winter our beloved bernese mountain dog Maxwell passed away. He was ill for awhile.
He died peacefully in his sleep.
We still have our two cocker spaniels. Callie and Knickerbocker they are wonderful and great fun.


No comments: