A little about Norm Scott

Central, New Jersey, United States
"... because in life, there are no second takes" That is how I view all the details of my profession. I am fully committed to providing the finest photographs that are possible! For generations to come your photographs will be treasured and enjoyed. From the moment you decide I am the one to photograph the most important day of your lives, until long after the last guest has gone, my commitment to you and my craft never wavers! My wife and I have been happily married for almost 25 years, and believe it or not, we met on a blind date! We have 2 dogs with excellent taste and from time to time they might chime in with their thoughts. Check in every so often. Thanks for stopping by.

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge
View over the lake

When a wedding Photographer gets carried away

When a wedding Photographer gets carried away
Bad Idea

Here he is again

Here he is again

Hello I m a photojournalist

Hello I m a photojournalist

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Look what I found at the Flea Market

I am a flea Market junkie. I never know what will turn up. I was perusing the Englishtown flea market one weekend. I noticed this strange looking chair sitting on top of the cab to a big pick-up truck.
I meandered over towards it and immediately thought (I had never seen anything like it,  it would be great and work great in the studio). It was relatively inexpensive but I did not purchase it right away.
I did my flea market thing and walked all around. Because the chair was so high up it could be seen from all over the market. I kept checking it was still there. Finally I was ready for home this chair was weighing on my mind. I decided you have to buy one of a kind things when you see them or so long item.
I bought it and  brought it to Marty the upholsterer at Englishtown in the blue building.  He did a great job and a great price. I am going to use this for kids, pets, brides, it is perfect.
Take a look.
See ya soon,
Norm

No comments: